sábado, 25 de setembro de 2010

Let me move on

        Hey, slow down. Take a seat. It`s just a talk. I`ve been trying to tell you something that you won`t like to hear even though you know it`s true. Stop. Look at me. Stop crying. Stop doing that. Don`t try to keep pushing the inevitable. Can`t you see? What do you feel when you lay in bed next to me? When you touch me? When you seat next to me at the dining table or while we`re watching television? I`m nothing to you now, just a wife, a burden that ironically settled into your life. I know you have someone else and I`m not mad at you. Don`t laugh. I`m talking seriously. Maybe love isn`t suppose to last forever. What are you saying? No, I don`t want to know who she is, she doesn`t bother me…I`ve lost you a long time ago. We can stop pretending. You don´t need me to survive, so why do you still want me? Is it insecurity? Too much trouble getting divorced? Explain me! Stop trying to change the conversation! Ok…if that is what you want…I’ll go pack my things, going to my sister`s house. Go clear your mind and then we`ll have a straight conversation.  I`ve told you already I`m not mad at you. I want to maintain our friendship (if you let me) but I just don`t want to continue to be your wife any longer.

2 comentários: