quarta-feira, 22 de setembro de 2010

No title yet

I have got no point of waking up tomorrow,
I feel like dying but I just keep moving, keep walking, keep trying
cause I failed, i´m done, i`ll try, I`m asking why
I have to keep moving, keep walking, keep trying?

I`m wasting my time searching for unachievable happiness,
having no more ideas, no more sketches of my future.
So I just get contented with momentary desires
that fulfill my physical needs and cover up the real ones.

So why I still try? And please, don`t ask me why
I keep moving, keep walking, keep trying.
You don`t know me, at least not my true me
so shut up and keep on doing what you are supposed to.

A puppet is what I see in you.
So don`t cry, don`t fight, don`t ask me to move forward.
Just lie down and keep on,
cause I failed, i´m done, i`ll try, I`m asking why
I have to keep moving, keep walking, keep trying?

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário